How Do I Book On To A Course?
Booking your place on one of our multidisciplinary CPD courses could not be easier...
1. Simply visit our COURSES page and browse the course options
2. Click on the title of your preferred course for more information
3. From there, click on the "Book Now" button
4. Select your course from the list & complete the online booking process to secure your place
Booking a place onto one of our courses constitutes an acceptance to all our Terms and Conditions. Please read these below prior to making any bookings, and if you have any further questions, please feel free to get in touch via our CONTACT page.
MediFoot CPD School Course Venues:
Address: 146 Hagley Road, Birmingham, B16 9NX
Phone: +44 845 230 6880 Visit Website
Sandman Signature London Gatwick Hotel
Address: Three Bridges, Crawley, RH10 8XH
Phone: +44 1293 561 186 Visit Website
Worsley Park Marriott Hotel & Country Club
Address: Worsley Park, Manchester, M28 2QT
Phone: +44 161 975 2000 Visit Website
Waltham Abbey Marriott Hotel
Address: Old Shire Ln, Waltham Abbey, EN9 3LX
Phone: +44 1992 717 170 Visit Website
Address: Drake Way, Reading, RG2 0GQ
Phone: +44 118 916 9000 Visit Website
"We look forward to welcoming you at one of our events soon!"
Frequently Asked Questions:
I can no longer attend a course, what do I do?
If it is at least four weeks in advance of the course date, you can contact us in writing and cancel your place on the course:
MediFoot CPD School, 260 Streatham High Road, London, SW16 1HS, UK.
Once written cancellation notice is received we will arrange to refund your fee less an administration fee of £25.00. We will accept a substitute delegate at any time but ask that you notify us of their details for administrative purposes, so as to secure their place on the course.
What do I do if my chosen course is full?
We run our courses regularly at various locations throughout the year. If your current course selection is fully booked, please register your interest and join our waiting list by filling out our
CONTACT FORM or alternatively browse our alternative upcoming events. Advanced booking is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Why have I not received my booking confirmation?
If you booked online then you should have received an email confirmation of your booking immediately. We would recommend you check both your inbox and junk mail folders. If you completed and posted a booking form to us then we will post your receipt and written place confirmation by return. Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at any time.
Terms and Conditions:
We are delighted that you have chosen to attend a course with us and outline our booking Terms and Conditions below.
Booking your place on the course creates a binding agreement to follow the course and pay the course fees in full.
- Upon receipt of your booking and course fees you will be sent a confirmation of your reserved place on the course.
- A full refund less a £25 administration fee will be made if written cancellation is received in the MediFoot CPD School Head Office FOUR WEEKS prior to the course date. No refunds will be made after this time under any circumstances.
- A substitute delegate will be accepted at any time, providing their details have been received by the administration department prior to the course date.
- MediFoot CPD School reserves the right to cancel the course if there are insufficient enrolments (you will receive a full refund of your delegate fee). If in the unlikely event a facilitator cannot attend the course, MediFoot CPD School will endeavor to find a new date for the course to be held.
- MediFoot CPD School will not be liable for any damages or expenses incurred in the event of a course cancellation.
These terms and conditions are correct as of the 9th July 2018, but are subject to change.